- PROFESSIONAL: RVGUARD Welding Cord rated at 40A, 250V, 40 feet, features excellent abrasion, moisture resistance and flexibility.
- HIGH QUALITY: STW jacket, 8 AWG all-copper wires, 6-50 NEMA plug, no play or movement in contacts, perfect for heavy-duty performance. ETL/CETL Approved.
- POWER INDICATING: The clear lighted end receptacles of RVGUARD welder cord visually informs the user when the cord is connected to the power source.
- GREAT COMPATIBLE: Compatible with most welders on market, such as: Miller Millermatic welders, Lincoln Power MIG series welders, Hobart Handler, Ironman and Betamig welders, Century welders etc.
- EASY TO ORGANIZE : The lovely bag and the plastic strap make the cord neat when not in use. Easy to store in your garage.
model number: RGWC40
Part Number: RGWC40
Details: About RVGUARD The first RVGUARD RV power cord was produced in China and sold to USA in 1996. After that, 500 styles of our RV parts and accessories have been introducing to USA and Canada. RVGUARD has become one of the industry leaders for products that make you a very comfortable RV. We are dedicated in offering more and more ideal solution to your RV. Hopefully, RVGUARD can be a very reliable mate of your cozy RV. Specifications Operating Current: 40 Amp Voltage: 250 Volt Length: 40 Feet Jacket: STW Wire Material: 100% Copper wiring Including Accessories: 1 X 40 Amp 40 Feet Welder Extension Cord 1 X Tie band 1 X Colorful storage bag 1 X Plug protector Note: Search "RVGUARD" on Amazon, find more RV accessories.
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 14.2 x 4.7 inches