- Note: As wire lengths extend beyond 50ft, their resistance increases substantially, leading to a notable power loss. For instance, a 50-amp current decrease to 40 amp.
- Electrical Rating: 40 amp RV extension cord, with 50A male (NEMA 14-50P) & 50A female (NEMA 14-50R) standard connectors, rated for 5000 Watt (125V) and 10000 Watt (250V).
- Wide Application: NEMA 14-50 Extension cord designed for 50 amp RV and travel trailer use also suited for Level 2 EV charging such as Tesla Model 3, S, X, and Y.
- Superior Durability: Constructed from durable and weather resistant 6/3+8/1 Gauge STW jacket. ETL/cETL certified.
- Disconnect Handle: Easier to plug in and plug out without damaging the cable, and it keeps your fingers away from the power source to avoid accidental injury.
- Easy to Organize: Come with a storage bag and plastic strap to make the cord neat when not in use. Easy to store in your RV or garage.
- Power Indicating: The power indicator light visually informs the user when the cord is connected to the power source.
Part Number: RGC5075F-G
Details: RVGUARD 50 Amp 75 Foot RV/EV Extension Cord, NEMA 14-50 Heavy Duty Extension Cord with LED Power Indicator and Cord Organizer, Green, ETL Listed
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 16.5 x 9.5 inches