Color: Pump & Accumulator Tank
- Smoother Water Flow: With an accumulator tank, the RV water pump no more needs cycles on and off to maintain pressure in the water lines. Keep the water flowing evenly with no pulsation, and protect your RV water plumbing from damaging due to the increase of water pressure.
- Function: Reducing the water pump cycles to save the battery power, and you can even get the water flow from the accumulator tank at night without the pump kicking on and waking others in the RV.
- How it Work: An accumulator tank uses a small air bladder inside the tank that is like a balloon. You inflate this “balloon” to a certain pressure and when the pump kicks on it compresses it. With the pump off the pressure in the balloon can continue to push water out of the tank and into your water lines.
- Installation Instruction: The sturdy base makes the installation secure and reduces vibration and noise. Detachable design for easy installation and replacement.
- Multipurpose: RVGUARD water pump and accumulator tank system suit most RV brands. Designed with 1/2" MNPT, comes with 1/2" quick connect adapter used for RV, Yacht, Garden, and Camper.
Part Number: RGWP-AC
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 11.3 x 6.5 inches