- NEMA 14-50P. Rated at 125/250V 50A, fit's for 6/3+8/1 RV cord, replace the male end of 50A RV cord.
- Adopts well-conductive copper pin and flame retardant ABS plastic housing, Inner strain relief clip and outer bushing firmly secure cable, lasting a longer time.
- New-designed handle keeps your fingertips away from the power prongs when plugging or unplugging, making it easier to plug in and unplug, better saving physical strength!
- Easy to Install, following clear directions, you can easily attach and reassembles the wires. Even if a green hand can do it well within minutes!
- Measures 5.2" x 2.7" x 4.5",please make sure to use it with a suitable extension cord. Please do not exceed the rated power and current.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: RGED-507P-G
Part Number: RGED-507P-G
Details: About RVGUARD The first RVGUARD RV power cord was produced in China and sold to USA in 1996. After that, 500 styles of our RV parts and accessories has been introducing to USA and Canada. RVGUARD has become one of the industry leader for products that make you a very comfortable RV. We are dedicated in offering more and more ideal solution to your RV. Hopefully, RVGUARD can be a very reliable mate of your cozy RV. Note: Search "RVGUARD" on Amazon, find more RV accessories.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.7 x 3.1 inches