- TT-30P to 14-50R RV power adapter.
- The adapter is designed with grooves to hold tightly for a non-slip grip. One-piece unbreakable PVC housing, No Assembly Required.
- Straight-style adapter to be used in place of dogbone adapter cord, easy-to-use compact design.
- Generator power adapter plug, intended for connecting to a generator with TT-30R receptacle.
- Any concerns please contact us, we are here for you.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: RGADP3050
Part Number: RGADP3050
Details: About RVGUARD The first RVGUARD RV power cord was produced in China and sold to USA in 1996. After that, 500 styles of our RV parts and accessories has been introducing to USA and Canada. RVGUARD has become one of the industry leader for products that make you a very comfortable RV. We are dedicated in offering more and more ideal solution to your RV. Hopefully, RVGUARD can be a very reliable mate of your cozy RV. At some campgrounds, the 30A connector may be absent or loose, or the campground only provides 50A and 15/20A service. Well, the RVGUARD Plug Adapter converts your RV generator cords. It is all you need to quickly connect your non-compatible RV and generator cords. It delivers 30 Amp for any standard equipment and is intended for any general or industrial generator. This heavy duty, no-fuss adapter fits snugly at both socket ends ensuring good contact and easy use. It is constructed from strong solid brass contacts and strong PVC that is built to stand up to the toughest conditions and is built to last. The design makes it so you can easily grip this plug and move it without slippage. Note: Search "RVGUARD" on Amazon, find more RV accessories.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.6 x 2.5 inches