- NEMA 14-50P to NEMA TT-30R RV power adapter plug.
- Needn’t drag out the large cord and find a 50 amp outlet.
- Easy to use compact design, and save space.
- Designed with grooves to hold tightly for a non-slip grip. One-piece unbreakable PVC housing, No Assembly Required.
- The dogbone hangs down outside of the campground RV power box. If it rains, rainwater can run down the cord and into the plug. If you use this adapter, the entire assembly stays up inside and under the cover of the RV power box.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: RGADP5030
Part Number: RGADP5030
Details: About RVGUARD The first RVGUARD RV power cord was produced in China and sold to USA in 1996. After that, 500 styles of our RV parts and accessories has been introducing to USA and Canada. RVGUARD has become one of the industry leader for products that make you a very comfortable RV. We are dedicated in offering more and more ideal solution to your RV. Hopefully, RVGUARD can be a very reliable mate of your cozy RV. Specifications: 50 Amp male adapter to 30 Amp adapter is ideal for connecting to standard RV receptacle to recreational vehicle. Male End: 50 Amp Female End: 30 Amp. Common use: electrical hookup at an RV park. Male end connects to your RV 50A power cord. Female plug connects to 30A outlet on an electrical box. Note: Search "RVGUARD" on Amazon, find more RV accessories.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.6 x 2.5 inches