- FUNCTION: Prevent water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure, suitable for campers, trailers, and RV plumbing systems.
- SAFETY: Class C46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology. Each regulator is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%, giving you a safe and healthy life.
- COMPATIBLE: Designed with 3/4" garden hose thread. It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. RVGUARD regulator inlet screen helps to filter out impurities in water.
- ADJUSTABLE: Factory Setting: 45 PSI, adjust pressure up to 160 PSI, water pressure setting can be easily adjusted to whatever water pressure you need by turning the screwdriver. Turn clockwise to increase pressure, and turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
- GAUGE DISPLAY: The water pressure can be seen on the gauge, it's necessary for RVs, campers, and travel trailers.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: RGWPR001
Part Number: ARGWPR001
Details: About RVGUARD The first RVGUARD RV power cord was produced in China and sold to USA in 1996. After that, 500 styles of our RV parts and accessories have been introducing to USA and Canada. RVGUARD has become one of the industry leader for products that make you a very comfortable RV. We are dedicated in offering more and more ideal solution to your RV. Hopefully, RVGUARD can be a very reliable mate of your cozy RV. Note: Search "RVGUARD" on Amazon, find more RV accessories. Specifications: Material: lead-free brass easy to adjust the pressure into the RV at 45 to 55 psi Factory Setting:45 PSI,Min:14PSI,Max:160 PSI Turn clockwise to increase pressure, turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure Pressure Environment: atmospheric pressure Operating Temperature: 14F ~ 200F Direction of Flow: unidirectional Structure: straight-through Attention: Turn off all RV Water fixtures before adjusting water pressure to make it reach the desired pressure reading, turn clockwise to increase pressure and turn counterclockwise to reduce pressure
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.8 x 2.2 inches