- Adjustable Knob: RVGUARD new design water pressure regulator with an adjustable knob. Just use your hand to adjust the pressure, no tool required, easy to operate. Turn clockwise to increase pressure, and turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure. Factory Setting: 45 PSI.
- Function: Prevent water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure, suitable for campers, trailers, and RV plumbing systems.
- Safety: Class C46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology. Each regulator is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%, giving you a safe and healthy life.
- Compatible: Designed with 3/4" garden hose thread. It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. RVGUARD regulator inlet screen helps to filter out impurities in water.
- Gauge Display: The water pressure can be seen on the gauge, it's necessary for RVs, campers, and travel trailers.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: RGWPR-H
Part Number: RGWPR-H
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.7 x 2.4 inches